For information about your personal data collected, the purposes for which it is collected and the entities with which it is shared, please contact the Data Controller.
Iss Travel di Aemmes71 s.r.l.s. – Loc. Bargingo, 28 – 57016 Rosignano Solvay (LI)
Holder’s email address: email@example.com
Types of data collected
The Data Controller does not provide a list of the types of Personal Data collected.
Personal Data may be freely provided by the User or, in the case of Usage Data, automatically collected during the use of this Application.
Unless otherwise specified, all the Data requested by this Application are mandatory. If the User refuses to communicate them, it may be impossible for this Application to provide the Service. In cases where this Application indicates certain Data as optional, Users are free to refrain from communicating such Data, without this having any effect on the availability of the Service or its operation.
Users who may have doubts about which Data are compulsory are encouraged to contact the Owner.
The User assumes responsibility for the Personal Data of third parties obtained, published or shared through this Application and guarantees that he or she has the right to communicate or disseminate them, releasing the Owner from any liability towards third parties.
Method and place of processing of collected data
The Data Controller adopts appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorised access, disclosure, modification or destruction of Personal Data.
The processing is carried out by means of computer and/or telematic tools, with organisational methods and logics strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the Data Controller, in some cases, other subjects involved in the organisation of this Application (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external subjects (such as third party technical service providers, postal couriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies) also appointed, if necessary, as Data Processors by the Data Controller, may have access to the Data. The updated list of Data Processors can always be requested from the Data Controller.
Legal basis of processing
The Data Controller processes Personal Data relating to the User if one of the following conditions is met:
- the User has given consent for one or more specific purposes; Note: in some jurisdictions, the Controller may be allowed to process Personal Data without the User’s consent or another of the legal bases specified below, until the User objects (“opts out”) of such processing. However, this does not apply where the processing of Personal Data is governed by European legislation on the protection of Personal Data;
- the processing is necessary for the performance of a contract with the User and/or the execution of pre-contractual measures;
- the processing is necessary to comply with a legal obligation to which the Controller is subject;
- processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the Controller;
- the processing is necessary for the pursuit of the legitimate interest of the Controller or of third parties.
However, it is always possible to ask the Controller to clarify the concrete legal basis of each processing operation and in particular to specify whether the processing is based on law, required by a contract or necessary to conclude a contract.
The Data are processed at the Data Controller’s operational headquarters and at any other place where the parties involved in the processing are located. For further information, please contact the Data Controller.
The User’s Personal Data may be transferred to a country other than the one where the User is located. For further information on the location of the processing, please refer to the section on Personal Data processing details.
The User is entitled to obtain information on the legal basis of the transfer of Data outside the European Union or to an international organization under public international law or formed by two or more countries, such as the UN, as well as the security measures adopted by the Controller to protect the Data.
You can check whether any of the above transfers take place by reviewing the section of this document relating to details on the processing of Personal Data or by asking the Data Controller for information by contacting it at the contact details given at the beginning of this section.
The Data are processed and stored for the time required by the purposes for which they were collected.
- Personal Data collected for purposes related to the performance of a contract between the Data Controller and the User will be retained until the performance of that contract is completed.
- Personal Data collected for purposes related to the legitimate interest of the Controller will be retained until such interest is satisfied. The User may obtain further information on the legitimate interest pursued by the Controller in the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the Controller.
When the processing is based on the User’s consent, the Controller may keep the Personal Data longer until such consent is revoked. In addition, the Controller may be obliged to retain Personal Data for a longer period in compliance with a legal obligation or by order of an authority.
At the end of the retention period, the Personal Data will be deleted. Therefore, at the end of this period, the right of access, deletion, rectification and the right to data portability can no longer be exercised.
Users may exercise certain rights in relation to the Data processed by the Controller.
In particular, the User is entitled to:
- withdraw consent at any time. The User may revoke the consent to the processing of his or her Personal Data previously given.
- oppose the processing of their Data. You may object to the processing of your Data when it is done on a legal basis other than consent. Further details on the right to object are set out in the section below.
- access their Data. The User has the right to obtain information on the Data processed by the Controller, on certain aspects of the processing and to receive a copy of the Data processed.
- verify and request rectification. The User may verify the correctness of his/her Data and request that it be updated or corrected.
- obtain the restriction of processing. When certain conditions are met, the User may request the restriction of the processing of its Data. In this case, the Data Controller will not process the Data for any purpose other than their storage.
- obtain the deletion or removal of their Personal Data. When certain conditions are met, the User may request the deletion of their Data by the Data Controller.
- receive their Data or have them transferred to another owner. The User has the right to receive his or her Data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and, where technically feasible, to have it transferred without hindrance to another controller. This provision is applicable when the Data are processed by automated means and the processing is based on the User’s consent, on a contract to which the User is a party or on contractual measures related thereto.
- Propose a complaint. The User may lodge a complaint with the competent data protection supervisory authority or take legal action.
Details of the right to object
When Personal Data are processed in the public interest, in the exercise of public powers vested in the Controller or in pursuit of a legitimate interest of the Controller, Users have the right to object to the processing on grounds relating to their particular situation.
Users are reminded that if their Data are processed for direct marketing purposes, they may object to the processing without giving any reasons. To find out whether the Controller processes data for direct marketing purposes, Users may refer to the respective sections of this document.
How to exercise your rights
In order to exercise their rights, Users may address a request to the contact details of the Controller indicated in this document. Requests are filed free of charge and processed by the Controller as soon as possible, in any event within one month.
Further information on treatment
The User’s Personal Data may be used by the Owner in legal proceedings or in the preparatory stages to its possible establishment to defend against abuse in the use of this Application or related Services by the User.
The User declares that he/she is aware that the Owner may be obliged to disclose the Data by order of public authorities.
System logs and maintenance
For operational and maintenance purposes, this Application and any third party services used by it may collect system logs, i.e. files recording interactions and which may also contain Personal Data, such as the User’s IP address.
Information not contained in this policy
Further information in relation to the processing of Personal Data may be requested at any time from the Data Controller using the contact details.
Response to “Do Not Track” requests
This Application does not support “Do Not Track” requests.
To find out whether any third party services used support them, the User is invited to consult their respective privacy policies.
If the changes affect processing whose legal basis is consent, the Controller will collect the User’s consent again, if necessary.
You may choose to prevent this website from aggregating and analyzing the actions you take here. Doing so will protect your privacy, but will also prevent the owner from learning from your actions and creating a better experience for you and other users.